Adding an advanced result generator question, results and answers is a bit involved.
Use this instead of the Result Generator quiz if you want to set multiple variables for each question answer.
Advanced Result Generator questions are automatically generated at the end of the quiz.
1) Select the Modify Questions
button from the quiz view page.
The following screen will show you any current questions and results you have, along with the question type, number of answers it has and edit/delete buttons
2) Click Add Result
3) Enter the Title, Variable, Text and Result Image. Click Add Result
Repeat this for all results you wish to use.
4) Enter the number of Answers you want and click Add Question
(if you add extra and don't fill them out, it will not add those fields)
5) Enter the text and/or image for the question and the text and/or image for the answers. Because the answers have not been added to the database yet you cannot assign the variable values. We will do that after.
6) Click Add Question
. The question and answers will be added to the database and you will be returned to the main question page.
7) Now that the question has been added, edit the question from the main question screen by clicking on the wrench image.
8) Select the variable you want for each answer from the dropdown.
9) Once the variable has been selected a field will show to add the value for that variable. Enter the value and click Save
10) The dropdown will be refreshed with the added value. Repeat this for each variable you wish to have a value.